Sunday, September 24, 2006

yen samachara?



Interestingly there is one question that I have encountered very often in the recent past , that being " wassup " (non-kannadigas) or "yen samachara" (kannadigas)

Whenever I am asked this question, I am completely lost.... I really dunno what to reply and most of the times my answer would be "Nothing much" or "Hmmmmm.... " followed by a smile....

Well, having given it a much thought now , let me put up some honest ones out here

  • a 25 year old single dude living in bangalore and I guess this single status will stay with me for some more time .
  • someone who enjoys morning workouts esp. . .yoga.
  • not particularly doing a job I love but something I believe I am good at and often frustrated with daily routine.
  • some one who wants to learn dancing particularly salsa and take up directing movies as a profession but end up not doing anything about it.
  • someone who enjoys leisure times on weekends playing with his niece.
The above is all what is up with my life and why would I almost narrate a composition to them for some slang as "wassup"

3 comments:

Stier said...

Nice one... i know exactly how it feels when someone asks that question.
But i wonder, how come u r hearing that word so much now a days??

So "Hero, Yen samachara??" ;-)

Srikanth said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh

Anonymous said...

I think u have read the mind of many a folks. Any ping on the IM and the first qs shot is "Wassup?" ;sometimes makes me say "Roof; what else?"