Friday, July 03, 2009

Emotional Atyachar

Swathi tagged me to enlist 10 things that emotionally drain me out. Here I go…

1. I dislike negative, pessimistic people around me. Life is too short to complain!

2. Gossiping /backstabbing/office politics puts me off. Before treating a person in some way think what if you were treated the same way

3. I hate people who are late. It usually upsets me, because when I say 8:00 pm I usually expect the last person to be there exactly at 8:00 pm. I will be steaming inside & look at them as if they know I am expecting an answer to where they have been

4. I hate people who honk in traffic signals or in traffic jam

5. I dislike people who are unprofessional at work. When someone is given a job, I expect them deliver quality work in the given time

6. I hate people who give into peer pressure. I strongly believe that each of us is a unique individual and we do not have to emulate our peers to feel accepted

7. I hate people who are judgmental and closed minded. Why is it so difficult to just accept people as they are? This is something that drives me crazy

8. I hate male chauvinist as well as female chauvinist. Both are equally dangerous!

9. I am a cleanliness freak. If I go to some hotel & find out that the place or the waiter or waitress is not clean I completely loose my appetite!

10. I hate writing this post again. Why spend so much energy on something that you hate? :) Channel that energy for things that make you feel better. Did the sun just come out & smile at me?

7 comments:

Swaram said...

Thanks for dng the tag ... and gud that the 10th point was nt the 1st one :P I wud hv to run for cover then for tagging u ;)

Point 8 - Thoughtful one! Wonder if anyone thinks abt the female chauvinist ever!

U must be writing an article on office etiquette; very relevant points there.

And yeah, my pick is the 1st one .. Life is short; live it sweet :)

And sorry for the tag :)

Srikanth said...

omg! what is this sorry & all. It was quite a good exercise ..i was not getting my 10th point...so finished it that way :)

Swaram said...

Okie .. taking it back.
It ws a gr8 finish btw :P

Anonymous said...

Scared on the 9th point, you would kill me for my cleanliness or the lack of it !!!!

btw am onto bloggin too; wrote one after 3 years

Swaram said...

Jasthi kochkobeda .. u know u r a cleanliness freak ;)

Anonymous said...

hi there srikiunplugged.blogspot.com owner found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium drug overdose - valium medication depression