Wednesday, September 26, 2007

8 days a week

Seriously I need 8 days in a week!!!!! You are asking me why an extra day? Recently my office shifted near whitefield and this is how it has affected my life :(

Morning

Leave home

7 AM

Reach office

8.30 AM

Unproductive time

90min

Breakfast

@home

10min

@office

35min

Unproductive time

25min

Lunch

Lunch box from home

25min

@office cafeteria

60min

Unproductive time

35min

Evening

Leave office

5.15PM

Reach home

7.15PM

Unproductive time

120min



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total unproductive minutes per day : 90 + 25+ 35 + 120 = 270min
Total unproductive minutes per week 270 * 5 = 1350 min
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1350 min = 22.5 hrs per week !!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To add to this, I can't read in am moving bus, I can't sleep and I get a severe headache after I travel by bus.

3 comments:

Stier said...

2 things which u shud know if u have to survive the student life and the modern office life...

1. Sleeping with ur eyes open
-> There will be some profs who won't allow students to sleep in their class. So better learn sleeping with ur eyes open... ( I am mastering this art now)

2. Sleeping in the moving bus
-> No other way than utilizing this 2 hrs in our everyday life than catching up with the lost sleep....

Srikanth said...

hey i can try point no 2....but sleeping with eyes open ??? ah i cant even think of that....lets see if the student life will teach me that :)

Anonymous said...

hey srik...u always sleep in office :P and spend one day calculating how much time u waste which itself is a waste :P