Friday, April 06, 2007

Aahh...its been a while!!!!

Life has been busy . Six months just zipped past.I was trying to hold on to it and had my shares of Ups and Downs ,but overall it has been a rich learning experience(read non-technical). Well for the first time in my life I did introspect and noticed different things about myself. so I think I do know something about myself. I did find lot of short comings in me to achieve what I want to both professionally & personally. Well I am happy that I have at least listed them down so that I can work on them.

So what else???? ... life @ work sucks..(read colleagues).., India out of cricket world cup( didn't expect much from them either), Federrer lost twice to Canas in consecutive tournaments ( interesting rivalry on its way or is it lady luck on Canas side), was introduced to Landmark forum by my close friend( not sure whether to enroll for this, may be I will give them one chance).

Well post looks very disorganised..well that is how my state of mind is right now. May be it will take some more time to digest series of events that happened from past 6 moths and I promise to come up with a good post next time .

2 comments:

Gops said...

Hey, one colleague that sucked is no longer a colleague ;)

Why, is work so bad now?

Srikanth said...

gopal we never interacted much....it would have added to my frustration :D

On serious note i am not enjoying my work.